from Carmen …
Fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
Fresh mushrooms, diced small
Yellow Onion, sliced vertically
Melted butter, clarified if desired
Campbell’s Golden Mushroom soup (or make your own)
Cheddar cheese, shredded (better if you shred your own cheese)
French Fried Onions
1. Steam the green beans only until bright green. This just takes a few minutes.
2. Saute the mushrooms adding 1 Tbsp butter at a time, as needed
3. After the mushrooms release their liquid, add the sliced onion and cook mushrooms and onions together on low-med temp until onions have caramelized.
4. Combine all ingredients and bake until heated through
5. Top with fried onions and bake until onions are crispy