Banks, Warner and I made these cookies last week.
The recipe was easy and doesn’t contain shortening. The dough rolled out easily for the children without requiring a ton of flour. The kids liked the cookies a lot and mom said they kept eating them after I left.
So – as far as cookies go – these were a Christmas home run.
Gingerbread cookies from AllRecipes
In case the link breaks:
- 3 cups flour
Gold Medal Flour All-Purpose
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract